If you are thinking about selling your home, there are a few things you should consider:
- Consult a professional. This cant be stressed enough. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist you. The market is constantly changing and we have the tools to help you navigate, all while achieving your goals.
- De-clutter. When people come through your home they need to be focusing on the home rather than your stuff. Dont give buyers the opportunity to give your home a nick name other than “thats the one”.
- Aim for the 90%, not the 10%. When marketing your home you want to cast a large net. In regard to paint colors or upgrades it is important to think about what the public will like as opposed to your personal preferences when making a decision on upgrades or changes to get your home market ready.
- Hire a professional photographer. Pictures sell houses in the internet age. With information flooding buyers, give them a reason to visit your home by showcasing it the best way possible.
- Price it right. Work with your agent on this one because how you initially price your home says a lot and will play a big part in the goals you are trying to achieve.
These simple tips can have a huge impact on the return you receive from your invest. If you are thinking about selling your home let us know so we can help you maximize your invest.